Amanda Evans is a Food Safety Compliance Specialist with more than 18 years experience working with Australian and international food businesses. Amanda works as a contract trainer and food compliance auditor and continues a close relationship with the food industry through her business consultancy services.
With food labelling and education a speciality, Amanda assists food manufacturers keep up-to-date with legal and business requirements along with mentoring other food safety auditors.
Amanda has built a strong platform of skill and knowledge after initially working for 7 years as a Food Inspector for the NSW government and for the past 11 years, in her own business as a food compliance consultant. A strong commitment to food safety and business improvement has seen Amanda develop and implement easy business tools to assist with food compliance. Additionally, working as a food auditor, allows the most relevant and up-to date information on certification standards including WQA, BRC, SQF, Coles, Spotless, ISO9001 and Codex HACCP to be conveyed during training sessions.
Qualifications and Professional Development
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Environmental Health)
- Graduate Diploma Applied Science (Environmental Health)
- Diploma of Business (Quality Auditing)
- Food Safety Auditor (RABQSA)
- Diploma of Freelance Journalism
- Third Party Auditor to the Global Standard for Food Safety (Issue 5)
- Third Party Auditing SQF Systems
- Workplace IV Training Certificate
- Advanced Certificate in Hospitality and Catering